Cup Of Warmth

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hey all!

Today I am going on a trip to Kansas City to a museum (I can't remember the name) and I am completely excited! I have never been to KC so it will be nice to go somewhere new. I have been cooped up in this little town for too long. I definitely need to get out of town and have some me time. I will be taking tons of photos and probably post them on my other social media maybe on here in my next post? Not sure yet but in my next post I will definitely be talking about the museum and just getting to stroll around KC!


Also there is a going to be a new post next week and its a pretty special one. I will have posted 200 times!!! HOLY COW! I can't believe I have been blogging over 2 years and will have posted on here 200 times. Time really flies and never stops.

The title of this post is mostly centered around my new favorite fall scent from Bath and Body Works. Cup of Warmth!? It smells so good and warm and like food. But how gorgeous is this burnt orange sweater? It is cropped and has fringe at the bottom. Yes please!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Forever 21+// Scarf- Brina Box// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Boots- DSW// Bracelet- Tilly's// Earrings- Buckle

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan