Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hey all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, eating good food, and enjoying the company of your friends and family. I am currently eating food with my aunt and uncle and their sons, and my sister and mom.


Then tomorrow for Black Friday I am shopping for Christmas gifts for family and friends with my sister. Since I didn't go home last year my sis and I lucked out of getting to do that together so this year since she is in Kansas we get to shop together!

I am so thankful for all the family I get to see on this holiday and friends who have taken me into their homes and made me apart of their family. Shout out to my dad, brother, and grandma in AZ I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in 3 weeks.

Enjoy my outfit!

xoxo,
Malori







Flannel- Target// Sweater- Target// Necklace- Kendra Scott//
Leggings- Forever 21+// Booties- Rue 21// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan