It's A Marshmallow World...

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hey all!

Last week my family and I went on a small day trip up north to Flagstaff. It actually snows there and its colder than in Phoenix and we wanted to go play in the snow! So we looked up some places to go and found this one called Fort Tuthill. They have different levels of hills you can sled down and provide tubes for you to use. Theres food trucks inside the park and they have little play stations with open areas for snowball fights and snowmen making.


My sister, mom, and I went down all the hills at least once and we held on to each others tubes and laughed the whole way down. My sister ended up taking a few videos and they are hilarious. I had such an amazing time with my family we ended up doing a little shopping around downtown area and grabbed lunch. Overall it was a fun trip and I hope we get to do it again next year.

I ended up getting my sister to take some photos of me in the snow. Which are so cute if I do say so myself. She did a great job and we had some fun taking them. My brother was trying to "help" by throwing snow on me. It never snows and its not cold enough to do layered outfits so this was my chance!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori













Flannel- Rue 21+// Sweater- Ava & Viv via Target// Jacket- Wet Seal+//
Jeans- Ava & Viv via Target// Boots- DSW// Hat- Francescas//
Scarf- Charlotte Russe//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan