Making My Own Clothes

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hey all!

So update I turned 21 on Tuesday! WOHOOOO!!! I honestly had the most amazing time. My roommate had a get together at our apartment and toasted with me and I got to meet her friends and they were all nice/great people. Then my 2 best friends joined me for dinner for drinks and pazookie. If you must know BJs is my fav fav favorite restaurant. I did have class the next day so nothing crazy but it was still memorable. We ended up going back to my apartment to play board games and  mingle with her friends.

I am excited to post this outfit because... I made this shirt! I am incredibly proud of it and cant stop wearing it. My mom helped me with the pattern and picking something simple enough where I could work on it without her. I got that sewing machine for Christmas and so far I feel like a kid again getting to play with my big kid toy all the time. I have a vest I am working on now but I love this shirt. It turned out great.

I also got a new editing system for my photos which has me really excited. So bear with me while I find what I like since I am not used to it yet. I also am back in school so I am gonna try my best to have outfits lined up for posts but I may have to take a week or two break to make time for classes. But I promise I have some fun stuff lined up!

I hope you enjoyed my ramble and this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Hand made// Scarf- Brina Box// Leggings- Forever 21+// 
Vest- Craft & Borrow via Kohls// Boots- Maurices// Earrings- Boutique//
Bracelets- Torrid, Amazon, Torrid

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan