The Creme Vest

Monday, January 9, 2017

Hey all!

As you can see I got a haircut! It was much needed and I like the length when I curl it is always perfect. I love my hairstylist Lyndsey is great and she colored my hair a few weeks ago too. She is in Phoenix at Comb Sweet Comb if you live nearby I definitely recommend her. I am also back in Tucson now and classes will be starting soon which I am not too excited about. All my classes will be grueling so I am a tad nervous about that. And I could use at least one more week of break!


I have been looking into plus size boutique stores, and even just different plus size stores in general. I feel like its easy to get stuck in your circle of stores you shop at because you are familiar with them or they're popular brand. But I want to branch out and try other brands and stores and thats how I found this vest. Which has quickly become one of my favorite things in my wardrobe. I found this site called Curvy Sense and its not super cheap and whenever you're buying from a new online store you have to be careful because you have no idea how its made or the material or if they are true to size. but the material is really nice quality I am really impressed and I can tell it's going to last me awhile.

Tomorrow is my birthday!! I feel so old and I don't really have much planned but I am gonna take a few days to readjust to my school/work schedule and then post maybe on Friday. I have something special to post about because I got this sewing machine from Christmas and I made a shirt and I am quite proud of it. So I will be styling it and posting about it!

I hope you enjoyed this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori










Button Down- Rue 21+// Vest- Curvy Sense// Jeans- Ava & Viv via Target//
Boots- Maurices// Necklace- Francescas// Bracelets- Torrid, Amazon, Alex & Ani

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan