Back-To-School

Friday, August 11, 2017

Hey all!

IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!

I have several back-to-school posts in mind to help give you some idea's of what to wear, what should be in your school bag as a college student, and even transitioning to fall weather.


But for now, let's focus on this outfit. For me, this is a more casual outfit that I would wear to school or even to hang out with friends or wear to work. I would switch out my heels for sandals or even some rose gold Birkenstocks. Whatever you think is comfortable to wear all day to school. During the school year, I mostly like to wear comfy clothes but fashionable. So lots of bralettes and soft knit tees and cut off jean shorts with minimal jewelry. I hate sweating so much and feeling like I am choking by my statement necklaces or bracelets so I just stick to one necklace and some studs.

I found this dress at Francesca's and it fits like a glove. I also love the color for transitioning into fall. It's only $44 and if you like the soft material and cut then you could buy another for 50% off since they're doing BOGO50. To help make this look less made up I tied a maroon/purple flannel around my waist.

I paired it with a black bralette which peeks through perfectly with the halter of the dress. I found these heels at DSW and they are honestly the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I can work a 5hr shift and not have to change into sandals. I also paired my other Sugarfix earrings I got and a purple pendant together. And you can't see but my watch has purple elephants in it and I am obsessed.

There you have it! This is my back to school outfit and I can't wait to do some more!

xoxo,
Malori











Dress- Francesca's// Bralette- Lovesick// Flannel- Rue 21+// 
Heels- DSW// Necklace/Watch- Francesca's// Earrings- Sugarfix//


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan