For The Love of Blush Ft. GS Love

Friday, August 4, 2017

Hey all!

So this week my boyfriend is visiting me and we have a whole weekend of fun planned together. I'll probably be posting about it on Instagram and other media's. Yesterday we caught up with another friend of mine and went to this amazing donut place called the Fractured Prune if you're in the Glendale area you need to try it.


I got a few items to do some full outfit posts in certain brands clothes to focus more on them and what I think about their clothes. Today's post is about this company I came across called GS Love on Instagram from some other plus size bloggers. So I decided I wanted to do a post on this shirt (its sold out now so I linked something similar!) and shorts as soon as I saw them I knew exactly the outfit I had in mind.

At first, I was really worried about sizing and when I am ordering from someplace new I have to take into account the make of the clothing and the reviews on items. In my opinion, I think some of the more chiffon type material is true to size if not a size smaller. So you won't have much wiggle room, and I'd get a size bigger for those type of blousy materials. But the more soft shirts or tee's they are true to size and roomy even. These shorts were a little tight but I like that they don't move and they're so soft and comfy.

I did buy a dress from them I plan on wearing soon as well. But overall I really liked a lot of their items on their website. They are so colorful and fun and way outside of my comfort zone which is perfect. I can't wait to try more! Stay tuned for the next post on GS Love!

xoxo,
Malori











Shirt- GS Love// Shorts- GS Love// Shoes- Target//
Necklace- Francesca's// Earrings- SugarFix {Bauble Bar}//

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with GS Love, so I'll have to check them out. Obviously I love the soft pastels and feminine details featured in this look. I haven't worn shorts in over a decade, but I do like the cut and design of these. They feel more frilly and draped like a skirt. And the crochet detailing on those sleeves! Thanks for the introduction!

    Hope you had a wonderful week of adventures with your boyfriend!

    Liz
    http://withwonderandwhimsy.com/2017/08/11/new-curvy-petites-collections-catherines/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked this outfit! I dont really wear shorts too often but these are a fun frilly option. I think that they have a lot of colorful options that you will like! I recommend sizing up since they do run a tiny bit small. And thank you so much! We had a lot of fun while he was in town.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan