Back To Basic's

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hey all!

I made it to Kansas today! I am so happy that we all made it safe and sound without any delays or anything. My sister and I drove my car while my mom drove hers with my brother. She was such a trooper driving by herself for two day without a reliever. I also am meeting my roommate Anna tomorrow! I am so excited because she seems really cool and that was one of my worries is that I would get a roommate that wanted nothing to do with me. So I apologize in advance if I don't write many posts this week because I will have bad service and will be with family.

Today I decided to do a small post on things I think are a must when starting a wardrobe, or basic's if you will.



1) Chambray (Old Navy)- I know what a surprise right? I love me a good button down shirt. And what other than a chambray shirt. Old Navy is by far my favorite store that sells button down chambray shirts. They put the buttons in the CORRECT spots unlike other brands who put the buttons in the middle of the chest area and then there are spaces between the chest area if you're busty.


2) Boyfriend Jeans (Forever 21+)- I love how laid back these are. Definitely a must in any woman on the go's wardrobe! I love Forever 21's plus clothing especially the jeans. They are always true to size, stretchy, and last a long time. 



3) Basic Top (Forever 21+)- A basic white top is always a must in my book. You can use it to layer to dress up an outfit or with smaller jewelry and a pair of cutoff shorts to be super casual!


4) Brown Boots (American Eagle)- I love any kind of boots during winter that I can tuck some jeans into. Especially brown because most of my wardrobe is neutral so they go with everything. American Eagle always makes some of the best quality boots and they last a long time. I've had 2 pairs for over 2 years!!




5) Graphic Tee (H&M)- Really it can be any graphic tee but I really like this one. It has the big red lips and I remember when that was super iconic this year (to me it still is). Definitely brings some color to an outfit.


6) LBD (H&M)- It isn't a post without mentioning a gorgeous Little Black Dress. And this one is just stunning with all the lace.


7) Flats (Old Navy)- I love wearing flats when transitioning to fall. And these are the perfect ones to do so. They're leopard and pointy toed!!! Plus I am buying these to replace my ones from Charlotte Russe.


8) Striped Tee (Wet Seal)- Fell in love with this shirt as soon as I saw it online. I like that it is so simple but the back has this sheer triangle cut out which makes it so unique!


9) Statement Nexklace (Francesca's)- Of course I had to mention a statment piece because I don't think any person who is starting out should be without a good necklace to finish off an outfit. One with color is even better.

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan