Boho

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hey all!

I know I keep talking about leaving for college, but I'll mention it one more time. I decided it would be fun to do one more post and photo shoot with my bestie, Rachel, before I leave. She's been in one other post, back in July of last year!

I went with a bohemian theme, but kept it true to my style. There's no need to go all out to get a certain look. It's called "inspiration" for a reason.

Rachel also went along with the bohemian trend. You can still see her style through the structured-ness of her leather shorts, which I l-o-v-e.

After we got back to my house we "walked" through my closet (haha puns...) and I started packing my clothes for college. There's so much empty space and I'm only half done!

All in all, we had an amazing time taking photos despite the ridiculously hot weather. Ahh the struggle over beauty!

Enjoy this post!

xoxo,
Malori




Rachel's Outfit:
Shirt- H&M// Shorts- Lauren Conrad (via Kohls)// Shoes- Target// 




Malori's Oufit:
Shirt- Forever 21+// Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target//
 Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Purse- Target// Necklace- Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan