If I Worked In A Office

Friday, July 25, 2014

If I Worked In A Office

Hey all!

Hope you all are enjoyin the last of your summer because I am! This post is kind of a short and sweet. 1) because I'm with family and 2) I just don't have the time this week to take good photos or any at all.

I thought this photo was a must because I have been wanting to post some NICER photos of outfits like for dinners or parties or events :)

Love how everything is really simple and put together in this outfit. Pencil skirts are just so comfortable and easy to work with. Also it's easy to pair with anything if you want to be casual with a tee or a little fancier with a button down or chambray top. Throw on some fun heels and you're work ready!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan