Peasant Tops

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hey all!
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I am enjoying mine by having a Harry Potter marathon. :) I know its very exciting. But I actually went with one of my good friends to her Senior Photo session. She looked so beautiful and it was really fun to go help her with makeup and hair and just be there for moral support! We both had a lot of fun because the studio asks you your favorite type of music and every song was something Rachel ( my friend) and I knew ALL the lyrics to and we danced... a lot. I can't wait to see them. If she gives me some of the photos I'll post them on here.
 
Today I went back my love, peasant tops. I miss wearing peasant tops, and blouses. I wore them a lot in the beginning of the year but it was colder and fall time. So I decided to break them out again for these super fun coral shorts that I have! I also have been loving my hair in this really soft wave/curls.
 
Enjoy!
 
xoxo,
Malori
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt- Old Navy// Shorts- Old Navy// Shoes- Target//
Necklace- Charlotte Russe// Purse- Target// Earrings- Target

2 comments:

  1. This is breezy and lovely! You really brought out the neon orange in the top by pairing them with those shorts. I like that it's a chalky, muted sort of neon. The whole look has a summery, sunbleached look to it!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan