Throwback

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hey all! 

Thought I would do a little throwback to Graduation and what I wore for it. I absolutely love love love this dress. There are so many possibilities for outfits because of all the color in the dress. There are corals, turquoise, blue, gray, neon yellow, etc. Not to mention the cool arrows going up and down really flatter my figure making me appear slimmer and taller! I could wear brown, tan, black, or any colored shoe for that matter and it would look great ( to an extent). I wore these shoes from target that are tanish brown and I LOVE them. They are so cute and versatile. I got this coral necklace from Francesca's and it went perfectly with my dress. It really completed my look for Graduation.

 I didn't wear this bracelet or have a purse for that evening but I wanted to throw both in to finish the outfit and give it more of a "going out" kind of look. I love it and hope you guys do too!










Dress- Target// Wedges- Target// Necklace- Francesca's// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Target// Clutch- Urban Expressions (Xi)

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan