Pink Cutouts

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hey all!
 
This week and weekend has certainly gone by fast. This is one of my last weeks in Arizona. I am already counting down till I go to Kansas next week to see family, and then I come back for my last round of good byes. It feels as if only yesterday I was preparing for my senior year and now I am a freshmen yet again. Going to a new school to thousands of miles away from my family to go get an education and make new friends and memories. Sounds like fun right?
 
Anyways this weekend I was by myself at the house which was interesting. Learned that I talk to myself a lot and to my dog. My sister had a softball tournament in Flagstaff and I stayed behind because I thought I had work. They just got back today so its nice to not have as much peace and quiet. I also noticed that my favorite flats are now ripped apart in the sole and are about to break in half. :( But hey it gives me an excuse to get new shoes!
 
Enjoy my outfit for the day!
 
xoxo,
Malori
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt- Forever 21+// Skirt- Old Navy// Shoes- Charlotte Russe//
 Purse- Target// Necklace- Francesca's// Earrings- Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan