Sequin Street Style

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hey all!

Sorry for the very late night posts lately but I have been working long hours so I try to post when I get off of my shift.

I wanted to put together an outfit that would be a lot of fun to wear out to dinner, with friends, a party, etc. A classic out on the town look! I wore my black sequin peplum top and paired it with black pants so I can look slimmer from head to toe and my peplum top hits me in the right spot accentuating my waist. I added some fun colors with my accessories. My coral clutch and magenta bracelet really bring out all the pink shades in my necklace and bring the whole outfit together.

Hope you enjoyed.

xoxo,
Malori





Shirt- Torrid// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- Charlotte Russe// Clutch- Urban Expressions (via DSW)// 
Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Necklace- Francesca's

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan