Adventure's

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hey all!

I am incredibly sorry for not being able to post for almost... what a month now? Ahhh it has been way too long. I have been really missing writing on here and blogging some outfits. But don't worry I will be posting more now that I know my class schedule and activities.

I have been so busy with school work and getting used to the work load. College is definitely different than high school. First off everyone is 10X nicer. I love that, and that everyone at my school is willing to work with you and help you succeed.

Don't get me wrong I totally miss my family. My brother and sister more than anything. I also miss some of my friends. But if you're really good with keeping up with your friends then you'll be fine!For me I sometimes will forget to text or call back someone in the span of hours or days depending on my business of the week. For example this week I had 2 tests and 1 exam.

But honestly I love it. And I can't wait to be even more involved and go to one of my friend Lily's track meets. Unfortunately we don't have a football team but we have basketball and volleyball and once a month we have a free movie day! Plenty of activities and intramural to be involved in.

Will definitely keep you guys posted on social media with college! :) Hope everyone has a good week.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










This is Lily one of my good friends and she lives down the hall from me. 

Dress- Forever 21+// Chambray- Target// Shoes- Target// 
Necklace- Rue 21// Bracelet- Charming Charlie



















































































































































1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan