TGIF

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hey all!

Aren't you glad it's Friday finally? I am too.

It has been a very long week surprisingly not filled with a lot of tests but just a lot of homework and sickness. If you ever plan on going to college or are in it right now or if you already have been then you know what I am talking about. At one point in your freshmen career you will get so sick it will feel like death. It has been spreading like wild-fire here.

My friend got the flu and she has been as sick as a dog. I am the type of person who HATES to be sick so don't be offended if I don't hug/touch/or want to be around you until you are better.

So please take care of yourself! I know it isn't just college a lot of people I know have been sick not just here in Kansas.

On a side note my choir/band concert is in a month!!! The theme is America. Guys you really need to check it out. It is at the Brown Center at Cowley College located in Arkansas City, KS. Starts at 7 and the choir starts and the band follows right after. You seriously don't want to miss either. Also Little Shop of Horrors is our fall Musical and it's showtimes are October 30th, 31st, and Nov 1st. Come out and support if you are interested!!

Today was a scholarship audition day and my teacher told me to dress like I was going for an interview. I think I nailed it.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Old Navy// Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- Old Navy// Necklace- Francescas//
Watch- Fossil// Earrings- Buckle


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan