Night Time Look!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hey all!

I'm going to be gone for a few days... then ill be gone for two weeks. Hooray for last minute traveling! Anyways I thought I would make this cute little post for "out on the town/night time" look. I made 2 versions because.. Well I'm not sure I just thought options are always best when you are going out.

So I made an "Edgy" side {left} and a "Glam" side {right}. I picked this shirt from Forever 21+ because I liked the color and the fabric looks like that sheer lightweight material and wont drag you down when you are dancing or seeing a movie or shopping. Then I picked a skater skirt to go with it! {also from Forever 21+} 

Then I chose some shoes from Charlotte Russe since they always have the cutest heels and wedges and they're always on sale! I am totally in love with the oxford wedge that has been really in style lately so that's what I went for for both looks.

Next I thought both looks needed some jewelry. I chose this flower J Crew necklace I have seen lately {and have been loving} but I know they are super expensive and I also know a blogger Caroline G makes them so check her out! For the edgy side I just went with a basic necklace because the shoes have a lot going on already.
Finally I topped it off with a bright pink lip for the Glam side and a bright red for the Edgy.

I hope you enjoyed this and right when I get back I'll post before I leave. Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Malori

Night time look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan