Happy 4th of July!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sorry I haven't posted in weeks! But hopefully this will make up for it! :)

I love spending the Fourth of July with friends! This year my sister and I are hanging out with some of our youth group friends and will light sparklers and what not.

I don't know about you but I always try to find a 4th shirt or something. But this year I remembered my striped shorts from Forever 21, but looked up and down for something red. Found my peplum top in the corner! Then I just put on my bauble necklace and I was ready to go!!

Enjoy my outfit and be safe out there!


I got a hair cut by the way! ;)




I got this shirt from Target some time this year and I really wanted a peplum top because I had seen them on a few other bloggers sites. I'm not so sure about the sleeves but its perfect for the 4th!




Shirt- Target// Shorts- Forever21+// Shoes- Target// Jewelry- Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan