Dress For Less: Target Edition

Thursday, July 11, 2013

So I had this crazy idea that I could go to target and find an outfit for $30! Which I did :) *happy dance*
I went in and found the cutest outfit ever but... I didn't try it on. Ladies that was not a wise choice. In my defense I thought, "Oh this is my size and if I hold it up against me then it'll fit later right?" Yeah wrong.

 I went back and got a dress that I LOVE. And it just so happens to be hi-lo. And it also happened to be on sale for 7.45. Then I found this cute yellow/pink statement necklace that I can't wait to use in future outfits to give a piece a little color. I also remembered I had just bought these flats not that long ago also on sale!

I then decided it would be fun to have my best friends come over for a photoshoot! We had a lot of fun taking these pictures and goofing around in the wash(backyard desert) behind my house.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking them :)

xoxo,

Malori 








Rachel is my friend from above that went to the T-Swift concert!


This is Bailey! She's a great model ;)












I absolutely love this photo Rachel took.







My Outfit:
ALL From Target!

Rachel's Outfit:
Shirt- Target// Shorts- Kohls// Shoes- Payless// Jewelry- Kohls

Bailey's Outfit:
Shirt/Skirt- H&M// Shoes- TJ Maxx// Jewelry- Claries & misc

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan