Summer Heat

Monday, July 8, 2013

Lately in Arizona it has been really HOT. Like in the 115-120 degree weather hot. So it's been a little tough going outside to take pictures without sweating. But I don't disappoint so here is an outfit I love!

I found this shirt at Target with my best friend and of course I fell in love with it as soon as I saw..... it was on sale ;). It's flowy and has gold flecks behind the cutouts on the front. It's really good for all seasons I think because I can just push the sleeves up if I get too hot. Moving on to my shorts. Oh my goodness... I have been seeing this lace short trend for awhile this year and I just had to order them from Forever 21. The are perfect to dress up an outfit if you are going to dinner!

P.s. if you do live in the heat than definitely have sunscreen on because you will get a burn when being out there for just 10 minutes.

Have an awesome day!

xoxo Malori


Shirt- Target// Shorts- Forever21+// Shoes- Target// Purse- Charlotte Russe


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan