Days 1 & 2: San Fran Fashion

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello!

Sorry I have been gone so long! I was planning on posting on my trip but there was so much walking I ended up being super tired when I got back to the hotel.

Instead I figured I would separate these next two days I am in town to post about my five days in San Francisco and what I wore and saw on my trip!

My family and I took a plane to LA and then a 5 hour train ride to San Louis Obisbo where we stayed the night. The next day we took the rental car to San Fran!

Day 1:


Here is my brother and I on the plane. We were not this smiley when we had to wake up at 4 to catch a flight at 6:30 am!


This is what the station looked like right when you walked in. Full of people.






The Train! My brother loves them so of course it was his favorite thing on the trip.




This was called the lounge car area where people played cards or listen to music etc...



Finally we made it to the hotel (which was on the beach!) We freshened up and changed into warmer clothes because it was 68!!


Found this super cute sterling silver ring in a little boutique.


On the Plane and Train ride I wanted to be super comfortable and that's what I packed for the whole trip. Stylish clothes that were breezy in that California wind but still would keep me warm in the cold nights. First day I chose a shirt I found in the sale section from H & M and I am a little late on the whole dip-dye trend but hey, loving it. I then paired it with some shorts with studs running down the sides which I changed into my cross leggings later that night. Then just put on some black bubble necklace and black sandals that were easy to take off when going through security.

Shirt/Jacket- H&M// Shorts/Leggings- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target//
Jewelry- Charming Charlie, Target

Day 2:

We got on the road again to go to Hearst Castle and drive up to San Francisco! I didn't know what to expect when going to the Castle but it was super neat to see the style and decor inside, which I personally wouldn't put my house but this was late 1800's. 


My Beautiful Family <3



Pretty sad to leave the beach but knew we were seeing it later in the week.






The drive to the castle was ridiculously windy and long. I ended up putting on a jacket. 


The tour guide said they used the kitchen in Hearst Castle as inspiration for Hogwarts dinning hall.


 The Neptune pool was the biggest pool I have ever seen.

Shirt/Pants- Old Navy// Shoes- DSW// Jewelry- Charrlotte Russe, Boutique

Look tomorrow for the other days! Comment what you think or what you'd like to see.

xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan