New Fashion Favs

Monday, July 8, 2013

Some of my favorite pieces of clothing lately are the maxi skirt, galaxy leggings, skater skirts, and colored pants.

1) Skater Skirt- This skirt is so flowy. I love how comfortable and stylish it makes the outfit look. I have recently seen that people either tuck in their shirt or wear crop tops for a more vintage look.

2) Galaxy Leggings- Where do I even begin with how cool this new trend is. I have been loving pattern leggings to add something to a neutral outfit. Plus they are leggings so they are really comfy.

3) Maxi Skirt- I can't even explain how much I have loved this skirt this year. I can wear it in ALL the seasons and it still works! It is flowy, I can wear it high-waisted, etc. Can't say enough good things.

4) Colored Pants- Again I can't say enough good things about this new on again off again trend. I feel like last year they weren't all that popular but started to become a good staple piece to brighten up an outfit!

Enjoy these Pinterest photos!

xoxo,

Malori


Love this so much! Might do an outfit like this soon?


Might try a day- night outfit next time.

On my instagram I styled an outfit similar to this! Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan