Feeling The Blue

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm not going to lie I was so excited for the new update for the iPhone IOS7 to come out. I have now set it up and am actually not that in love with it. Iam having fun figuring everything out. For starters I am not a huge fan of the calander. It used to have a list, for each day you clicked on, of the days events. Now it goes by time. I don't care for that. And the messaging system reminds me of when I had the android. Minor things but I love all the colors and apps and the clearer camera!

Anyways I have recently been loving bright blue colors. And have been falling in love with this shirt I've had. I never could pair it with a lot of things because it's blue and I never like putting blues with blacks. But I do like it together with this skater skirt! 

Hope everyone's week is awesome!!

Xoxo,
Malori




                            
                        Shirt- Target// Skirt- Forever21+// Shoes- Target// Jewelry- Forever21, Charming Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan