The Wait Is Over

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Some things in life are worth waiting for. But this week I absolutely couldn't wait to get my package in the mail. I ordered Nume curling iron and the vintage flat iron. If you aren't familiar with Nume they are this nice quality hair tools!

I got an amazing deal and couldn't be happier. I love the packaging it came in. It was so cute!



I got the giraffe vintage flat iron and the pink clip less 25mm wand. 

I also had a very busy hectic week. So I had my friend take a picture of my outfit. Kind of reminded me of Halloween almost because of my sweaters orange and black flecks and my orange necklace!

Xoxo, 
Malori


                      Dress: H&M// Sweater: H&M// Shoes: Charlotte Russe// Jewelry: Target, Fossil




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan