Must Have's For Fall

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hello there!

I think you have noticed a pattern... That I really want it to be fall already. Arizona weather is weird. I hate the heat. But I love when it's fall and winter here. It is literally the perfect temperature out and there is always that nice breeze! Ooh I can't wait.

So I decided to show what I am most excited about this fall clothing wise and what is going to be a must have this year!

1) These Old Navy raglan sweaters are perfect for the cooler days outside. An you can definitely later them with an oxford button down or a chambray top. I have been obsessed with graphic tees so these are perfect to transition from summer to fall!


2) I also found these cardigans and light weight sweaters. They add more dimension than just a plain colored sweater or cardigans. The sweaters can be layered over dresses or tucked underneath a skater skirt. You can also layer both with chambray oxford button downs too. The cardigans can dress up and outfit and the patches on the elbows are so in right now!


3) I cannot tell you how long I have been wanting some sort of flannel shirt but not look like a cowgirl. And I think I found one! Again these are both from Old Navy. They are perfect for layering or pairing with a statement necklace. Preferably with a pearl necklace in my opinion.

4) Some pants I have been also loving for fall are dark jeans, pleather, and long pencil skirts. The first two are from Forever 21+ and the skirt is Old Navy. Forever 21+ is probably the best place to order jeans or leggings if you are curvy. Pleather is going to be big this fall too from what I have been seeing in the fall collections. They go with a lot of things and I love how they feel. The skirt can go with a large sweater. It can also be layered with chambray or plaid shirt underneath a sweater. 


5) You probably guessed it. More pleather!!! I am in love with this sweater. Anything where there is leather on the shoulders, long sleeve, and/or short sleeves.


6) Now here are some shoes I think will be popular for fall. Pointed toe flats are totally a must. I love the way they make my feet slender since I do have wide and big feet already. Then there is short booties like short cowboy boots or lace booties! I'm in love with both of these one from target the other old navy. They can pretty much go with anything. And lastly brown riding boots. These will always be a huge look every season. You can dress them up or down with jeans and they keep you warm during the colder days!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Xoxo,
Malori








No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan