Looking Forward To Fall

Thursday, September 12, 2013

If you live in Arizona you know what I'm talking about with this heat. It is so hot all the time so I am definitely excited for the fall clothes. I love jeans and scarfs and sweaters. 

This post was suppose to be about transitioning an outfit from summer to fall but because of the rain and downpour that isn't going to happen. 

Instead I have this outfit that reminds me of fall a lot because its soo lightweight and not that heavy which is perfect for the warm weather here. I also saw some pictures from Pinterest I love for fall and definitely will try out!!



                     Shirt: Old Navy// Skirt: Forever21+// Sandals: Target// Jewelry- Franchesca's, Fossil


I love the fall color scheme of the scarf and the pants. And I love the brown riding boots. Always in style for fall!


I have never tried this combo before but I am willing to this year. I think it'd be greatly paired with a bun and a bold lip too!!

Xoxo,
Malori



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan