First College Visits

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Last week was the busiest I have had in a long time. I left Sunday night on a 15 hour trip to Whitchita, Kansas to visit Friends University and Cowley County Community College. These were actually my first college visit/tours. It was super neat! We stopped in Winslow where we snapped this pic!!



We got to Whitchita on Monday and sayed with my aunt and uncle who live there! We went to this super cute little brick oven pizza resturant. 



Our visit to Friends was Tuesday morning at 9. It was such a beautiful campus. I think the tour guide said Friends was built in 1890s? My dad went there so it was pretty fun for him to just look around and see the buildings. He said a lot of them had changed since he went there. Sure enough when we went into the dorm and art center it was totally new and improved. 


I really enjoyed the visit an getting to meet the performing arts directors. They seemed very interested in what I had to say. Which happened to be my favorite part that everyone was really friendly and thrilled to meet you!



Wednesday we had our visit at Cowley an I got to stay with my cousins and my dads brother who works there. I have seen the gym plenty of times since he is the basketball coach but never the campus. 


Again it was such a pretty campus and the people were really friendly. The admissions was really helpful and answered all my questions. As did the student admissions tour guide. The music department is phenomenal. They know what they are talking about.

I'm sure you are wondering what are you majoring in Malori? Well I am glad you asked. I will most likely try to major in Fashion and Apparel Designs. Which unfortunately neither college has as a degree. I know I'll find something though!

                        #1 Outfit:
                    Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Sandals- Target// Jewelry- Fossil, Pacsun

                        #2 Outfit:
                      Shirt- Target// Shorts- Forever21+// Sandals- Target// Scarf- Boutique
Xoxo,
Malori

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan