Simple Style

Monday, September 23, 2013

When I am totally not in the mood to dress up or dress down the first thing I think of to put on is this Chambray top. I am in love with this one from Old Navy. 

You really want to pick one with a bit of room so you aren't constricted and there isn't buttons flying open. That would be bad and I have been there. I'm glad I found this one from Old Navy because they are true to their size!

Chambray for me will always be my favorite shirt to throw on with leggings and sandals and call it good. You can pair it with pretty much anything (except for denim the same color).

Here is a simple look I put together since Phoenix is starting to get somewhat cooler here I went with some leggings with crosses on them. And some booties I am going to love this fall! I then paired it with some statement jewelry.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,
Malori

                    Shirt- Old Navy// Leggings- Forever 21+// Shoes- American Eagle// Jewelry- Boutique, Buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan