Boho Chic

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hey all!

I hope your weekend is going well! I just saw my best friend yesterday!! It was so nice to check up with her about whats going on at school. We went shopping at the mall, Target, and Hobby Lobby. There were some special items I needed for my drawing class. Then we went to P.F. Chang's for dinner! It was delicious.


Classes have now started and I am really enjoying them! We just did our first drawing exercise in my class and it wasn't my best. I am a horrible drawer but I hope this will make me better! My graphic design class will also be one of my favorites. We are starting with photoshop which will definitely benefit for me on here!

Wanted to blog my outfit from yesterday! I hope you enjoy because this peasant top is my new favorite.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Charlotte Russe// Shorts- Wet Seal// Sandlas- Target//
Necklace- Tilly's// Bracelet- Pacsun// 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan