Back To School | Classy

Monday, August 10, 2015

Hey all!

If you didn't know already I am back in Kansas finally! I am so excited to go back to school and just learn, be busy with work, and be surrounded by friends. Summer was really fun but it is time to get back to work!

This is also my last segment for the "Back To School" posts. I have shown you girly, preppy, and now this is the classy look. I really hope you guys liked this series of posts because it was really fun to have something for each week. I saw so many ideas for a certain style of outfits that everyone was doing. I felt like I needed to do my own!

I am not sure when my next post will be since now I am going to be doing school stuff yet again. And last year I was pretty bad getting posts out there throughout the month. I will try my best to do better. If I am posting on my Instagram then you know I am still alive just comment to get me to hurry up and post!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

P.s. I lied there will be a first day of school post which is on next Tuesday but I am going to try to get 1-2 things out there before then!








Dress- Charlotte Russe+// Sandals- Charlotte Russe// Purse- Target//
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Watch- Buckle


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan