Backpack Essentials

Friday, August 7, 2015

Backpack Essentials
Hey all!

I thought since first days of school are coming up pretty soon I would post about some must haves for a first day of college.

I wish I would of had someone prepare me for my first day with all the essentials you really need. Usually you are in classes all day with not really a spare moment to go back to your room and get some chapstick or a snack or your headphones.


So I compiled this list of things you should definitely have! First a stylish backpack is always a great start. Then you probably will need your laptop to take notes or study or write in-between classes. A calculator, pens, highlighters, and at least one notebook to take notes on what you need for your classes. I NEED my 16oz of water a day so a water bottle is definitely a necessity. Next is a hairbrush and some bobby-pins because you never know if you need those to sweep your hair back. Deodorant and spray are a must in your bag in college. I can't tell you how many times I was sweating and thought other people could smell me. Some post-its and a planner really helped me stay organized that first week. Finally some handsanitizer for germs and of course your cell phone!

That is it! Those are all my must have items for a first day at school. You never know when you'll need some of these items and you can never be too careful!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori




1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan