Back To School Ft. Stylzoo | Girly

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hey all!

I hope you are having a fabulous start to your weekend! Mine has been filled with nonstop work. Hooray for me (note the sarcasm). And I know I said that I was going to do one of these once a week but Stylzoo sent me this dress and I just couldn't wait any longer to post about it!

Stylzoo you have outdone yourself again! I am in love with this dress. This outfit really can be worn for multiple occasions. If you are going to a wedding or a fancy event, or have a speech/presentation, if you work in a office, going to drinks with friends. I thought this would be a good back to school outfit for the more girly girl. It's pink, with gold studs on it, hugs your body in all the right places.

If you haven't checked them out before click here to see what they are about! If you haven't purchased with them before I recommend sizing up on skirts and dressed if you don't like them too snug. They also told me they are looking for some new merchandise and that will be coming at you soon!

I hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Dress- c/o Stylzoo// Sandals- DSW// Purse- Target//
Bracelet- Target// Necklace- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Boutique

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan