First Day Of Class

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hey all!

I finally moved in! If you don't follow my Instagram or Twitter or Snapchat then you would not have known that I finally got back to school and settled in!

I got into Kansas last Monday. We drove my dad's car with mine hitched to the back on a dolly. Anyway my dad, uncle, and I moved everything in.


I really like my roommate and suitemates! They are so much fun and we all get along great!


I am in a program called Ambassadors this year! I already love it. The people make it fun to be a leader. We did Dorm Storm on Sunday, that was where everyone moved into their dorms. We basically checked them in and helped them find where they needed to go. Then we had Freshmen/New Student Orientation yesterday. We had guest speakers and faculty speak about what their jobs are all about on campus. It was a really fun day to meet all the new people and I think they all benefitted form that!






Finally today was my first day of classes. And I know this photo is just meh and not that great. But I got all dressed up because I do love to make good impressions. Plus I just had this outfit in my head and had to wear it. FINALLY HAVE A KENDRA SCOTT NECKLACE!!!! I was so excited to get one from Rocksbox! Enjoy my first day of school post! I just wanted to fill you guys in on my crazy few days!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori


Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- Charlotte Russe//
Necklace- Kendra Scott (via Rocksbox)

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan