Boho Chic

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hey all!

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? The kind where you can't find another pair of them anywhere else and they are the most comfortable you own? Those are these shoes I'm wearing right now.

I got them for a birthday present to myself last year and have worn them sooooooo much. Well at school I was walking around and slipped and thought I just stepped on something slippery. Well... I kept slipping the rest of the day. When I got home I lifted up my shoe and realized that the heel was completely gone! Idk how it happened but my mom told me that I can replace it. But still! 

Anyways, I decided to go for a boho look. I love this outfit. I thought I was so flowy and fun and is getting me excited for Spring.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori 




                            
                      Sweater- H&M// Dress- Target// Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Tilly's
 
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan