Home Stretch

Monday, January 6, 2014

Hey all!

Happy New Year!!!! I can't believe its 2014 and Christmas for me just flew by this year. it was really nice for the break I am sure you all had a nice one. Spending time with your loved ones and such! Leave a comment below letting me know what you did! :)

I think tomorrow's post may be a favorite fashion of 2013. I know it's a little late and other bloggers have already gotten there's out there but bare with me! Let me know also what your favorite fashion statements were your favorite for 2013! It doesn't have to just be fashion but beauty, t.v., movies, books, sport teams, etc.

Anyways, this first day back to school was excruciatingly long. And I know this semester will also be very, very, VERY long. I have made it this far my senior year and trust me; I am not about to quit now. I am so close to graduating, I can feel the diploma in my hand. So with this morning's attitude in mind I decided I wanted to dress up to just being SO close to the end.

Enjoy my outfit!
xoxo,

Malori


I actually straightened my hair for once in my life. I don't always straighten my hair but when I do it flips up on the ends. ( let me know if this also happens to you. It is really aggravating.)



*Lol ignore my crooked necklace



Shirt- H&M// Pants- Forever 21+// Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Buckle//
Watch- Fossil


Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan