The Little Things

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hey all!

So today was actually... Relaxing! Haha. I didn't really do anything stressful or boring it was really nice. My friend Kerissa and I went and got sushi for lunch and it was nice to catch up with a friend. It's so hard to find friends to eat sushi with me and the place we went to was great. It has this conveyor belt that goes around the resturant with at least three plates for each item. The food ranges from the color of the plate! Like purple is $5 and white is $1.50. So you could get 7-9 plates for about $20. I think it's a good deal an the food really is good.

On another note, I did just get the Naked 3 palette *squeals for joy*!!!! And I completely fell in love with it. I am going to do a step by step tutorial on my eye look in these photos evaluate I have. Been. Obsessed.

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori





                                   Shirt- Old Navy// Cardigan- Target// Leggings- H&M//                                   Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Buckle
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan