Statement

Thursday, January 23, 2014


 Hey all!

I hope all of you are having a fabulous week. 

I must ask... Have any of you come across this amazing piece of clothing??? It's called a kimono and I am totally in love.

 I got mine from Tilly's and they had some of their spring line out already. You really should pop bye to check it out. I love a lot of Tilly's items because I love the boho grunge look. That is what I tried to accomplish in this look and I added some of my own flair to it!

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori



*Disclaimer: I am not sponsered this is all my own opinion no one pays me to talk about stores or items. I pay for everything myself.



Shirt- Old Navy// Kimono- Tilly's// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- American Eagle
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Boutique in San Fran


Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan