My Birthday!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hey all!

I turned 18 yesterday!! I can't believe how old I am haha. But It was very nice. I had school and after it I got to go shopping with one of my girlfriend's Emily that night. Then we met with my family and we went and got dinner. We had a paso okie an if you have never tried one I suggest you do! It was a pretty great evening overall!

Today I am celebrating with a few friends and we are going to watch MY favorite movie... Pitch Perfect!!! I am a choir kid so this has just been my absolute favorite to watch. So yeah I am super excited!

Here is my birthday dinner outfit!

Enjoy
xoxo,

Malori






Shirt- Old Navy// Skirt- Forever 21+// Leggings- H&M// Shoes- American Eagle//
Scarf- Wet Seal// Earrings- Charlotte Russe// Bracelet- Target
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan