Bundled Up

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hey all!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my family and friends and others who wished me a happy birthday and gave me a gift. That was very nice of you! I had a bunch of my friends over and we played games and the best part is that almost all of the kids I had over were 16-18 years old and we decided to watch Despicable Me 2... Now to me I just find it funny becoming an adult and this is what we decide to watch! 

A small side track from that... Did you know that in some parts of Canada its as cold as Mars?? I saw some news report about it a few days ago. I can't believe it can be below 30 degrees and right now in Arizona its about 70. So if you live anywhere super cold you better bundle up.

Even if it may be in the 70s here but I still bundle up for those 30 and 40 degree mornings. I also heard that it is dangerous to go outside because you can get frostbite in like 5-30 min. It's a crazy cold winter in my opinion. So please be safe! If you live in the colder states stay warm as much as you can.

Here I am bundled up this winter!
Enjoy!

xoxo,

Malori




Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Old Navy// Jacket- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target//
Scarf- Q// Jewelry- Forever 21

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan