Something Different

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hey all!

Obviously by the title I had the opportunity to experience something different these past few days! This was my first and last year doing District Honor Band. You may have no clue what I am talking about but let me explain. There are 5 schools in my school district called PVUSD. Out of the schools the best players from, their bands come together for a full day rehearsal and then have a concert the next day!




It truly was an experience and it was just amazing to be around a group of talented young men and women. They were all truly good musicians and just.. awwwwww man I wish you could have heard us. It's that type of sound or music you listen to that you get goose bumps when you hear it or play it you know?

Anyways that truly got me excited for College and what it will have in store! Also in case you were wondering I was 1st flute 3rd chair. One of my friends Brittany(left side) was also 1st clarinet 3rd chair.

Enjoy my outfit post for today!
xoxo,

Malori






Shirt- Old Navy// Scarf- Wet Seal// Jeans- Old Navy// 
Vest- J. Jill// Shoes- American Eagle// Earrings- Charming Charlie// Watch- Fossil
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan