Few Of My Favorite Things

Thursday, January 30, 2014

As you have probably guessed by the title I am wearing some of my favorite items. I had planned for this outfit all week because today it was in the 80s! 81 to be exact was the high today. Which is just unbelievable that Arizona has decided to skip Winter and just head right for Spring. Which is too bad because Winter/Fall are my favorite time of year. I love wearing leggings and layering. Let me know in the comments what your favorite time of year is!!!

My black dress is from Target and I have worn it so many time this past year and this new year that has begun! My kimono is new from Tilly's and I am also obsessed with it. I love that it's so long and not short that barely hits my waist. Finally I topped I off with my turquoise necklace I got for my bithday and favorite black booties from Christmas!!!

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori





Dress- Target// Kimono- Tilly's// Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Charming Charlie
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan