Daisy Pattern Trending

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hey all!

How are you not obsessed with this shirt after just looking at it? Because I totally am. And the skirt is probably my favorite because of the daisy pattern. That pattern really has been trending lately in clothing stores. And it definitely works for the season. 

I mostly see it in the black and white color scheme in skirts, shorts, crop tops, leggings, kimonos, etc.

I definitely recommend getting yourself one before the season is over :). Also crop tops have never been hotter. You can wear this one with a skater skirt or even high wasted shorts. 

Tag me in a photo on Instagram of how you styled your daisy patterned clothing! Instagram- malorisclark

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori




Shirt- Forever 21+//Skirt- Wet Seal// Shoes/Necklace- Target// Earrings- Boutique
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan