Obsession

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hey all!
 
So I have an obsession. It is these pants from Target. They are becoming my life and challenging to style. I cant help but love the design because it has the 3 colors that I typically am drawn to: Pink, Black, and White.
 
After I saw the design I knew I needed them in my life. They are SO comfortable and soft I want to live in them. I know we all have those sweatpants in our lives that are our best friends after a long day. These pants are flowy enough for this Spring & Summer so my sweatpants are out and Palazzo Pants are in!
 
Really go get you some I promise you will love them as if they were your child! Let me know if you buy a pair, because I definitely want some neutral color and not patterned ones that are somewhat cheap.
 
Enjoy!
 
xoxo,
Malori
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Shirt- Old Navy// Shoes/Pants/Earrings- Target// Necklace Frencesca's
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan