Styling A Crop Top

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hey all!

So I have noticed (understatement) that crop tops have been ruling the world this year. And although this is hypocritical I hate crop tops. I did for a long time because I thought they did nothing for anyone besides show their belly button.

But... Yes there is a but. I have over come that by buying one for spring to later over maxi dresses, skirts, high waisted shorts, the list goes on. 

Here are some photos I found via Pinterest that I love and would try out!


1) I love the turtleneck crop tops. I think they're very stylish especially if you have more toned arms. Paired with a pencil skirt it looks super sleek!


2) Totally love the bra styled crop top. I especially like that this one because of the bright floral pattern. I also like that they're styling the cardigan over the top! 


3) Can we all fall in love with the off the shoulders top? Just absolute gorgeousness. This is the typical can't go wrong outfit with a skater skirt.


4) I like this outfit because it has the bra-like top and it's stripe so it pays attention to your hips. Of course paired with colored high waisted shorts and a distressed denim jacket gives it a Edgy look.

Here is my outfit incorporating my crop too and I chose a maxi dress to go under mine. I loved it it was really comfortable even in 97 degree heat.  

I added a braid to make it more laid back and boho feel!





Shirt- Forever 21+// Dress- H&M// Shoes- Target// Jewelry- Charlotte Russe
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan