Easter Sunday

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hey all!

Hope your Easter was great and spent with family. I know mine is.

This might be random but this week has been agony with my car. Since it has started to be in the 90s obviously with a black car and leather seats it's going to be a tad hot. Well guess what else has decided to not work? My air conditioning... *insert dramatic groan*.

Well beside that.. I have fallen in love with this lipstick. It's the Maybelline Color Vivids. And if you know me you know I am in love with Color Whispers.

I was looking for some brighter colors for the season and summer. I am wearing Vivid Rose and I also bought Shocking Coral. They're both blue undertone which is great because it doesn't make my teeth look really yellow.

What's your favorite lipstick brand?

Also let's take a moment to love my lace oxfords. I found them at Rue21. I really like that store because it reminds me of Charlotte Russe an Forever 21 combined. The shoes are super comfortable and stylish. Maybe it's just me but if you have wide feet big feet and are worried about looking like a clown it depends on the material. Because mine are lace they are thinner material it doesn't make my feet look so big! If you do have larger/wider feet than definitely look into different material oxfords if you're scared of buying them!

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,
Malori 




Dress- Old Navy// Kimono- H&M// Shoes- Rue 21// Necklace- Rue21// Earrings- Charlotte Russe
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan