Effortless Waves

Friday, April 25, 2014

Hey all!
 
Thought I might mention one of my favorite trends happening this Spring/Summer. WAVY HAIR! Like the most effortless and beachy waves but on shorter hair, since my hair is short. 
 
I love how easy it can pull a laid back outfit together and they look great on everyone. Gabi from Gabifresh definitely rocks it with her edgy and sassy style. Also Kate from All Glammed Up added a braid to her soft curls and it really compliments her sweet style. 
 
 
 

 
 I love this muscle tee from Forever 21. It is not only edgy but it says 'Flower City' with these flowers and leaves in the letters which makes it girly too. I paired it with my red flower necklace I got from Rue 21. Obviously my relaxed curly hair really makes my outfit a lot more down-to-earth with a little edginess. Plus it helps that my curls really bring out my ombre!
 
Enjoy!
 
xoxo,
Malori
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt & Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Rue 21// Earrings- Charlotte Russe
 
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark
 
 

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan