Sequin Peplum | Netflix

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hey all!
I think all us girls can relate to the obsession of Netflix. If it weren't for Netflix I wouldn't have found some great shows. My favorite are House Of Cards, House M.D., Psych, Scandal, Once Upon A Time, The Doctor,  Law And Order: SVU, Burn Notice, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, Revenge, etc. I am sure I'm missing quite a few and I could list movies that I have watched but honestly there are WAY too many to list. But I definitely love documentaries and Netflix has some really good ones like Black Fish, and Loose Change are my favorite.
I think if you aren't careful you could totally get sucked in like I have. For example when
I started watching House or Law and Order or Scandal you just get completely sucked into the story. I definitely recommend some of these shows. I have been watching them for years and they never get old. Sorry for the rant but Netflix is addictive man!
Can we talk about how perfect this shirt is? I always loved Torrid. It definitely sells MY type of style of clothing. They have the edgy, boho, and pattern looks especially during this season. I especially love this shirt because of where it hits my on body. The top of this is sheer and it has this sweetheart part that has a sequin design on it.
Well I hope you like my outfit! And little rant about my obsession :).
Enjoy!
xoxo,
Malori
 *Please excuse my orange hands and wrists!

Shirt- Torrid // Skirt- Pacsun// Shoes- Target// Necklace/Earrings- Charlotte Russe
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan