Neutral Hues | Chambray

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hey all!
 
So I saw one of my favorite blogs post about neutrals and how to balance them and I thought that would be fun to do!
 
I wish I wore this white collared tank more but now I know it looks great with this skirt. I also am in love with these oxfords from Rue 21. They are this lace crochet material and then the non cut out part is suede. They're perfection.
 
This outfit is very soft muted colors that really compliment each other and all body types. From my crème shoes to my white shirt and light chambray top everything flows together effortlessly!
 
Tell me how you style neutral colors!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 Shirt- Forever 21+// Chambray- Target// Skirt- Old Navy// Shoes- Rue 21//
Necklace- Charlotte Russe// Earrings- Buckle// Watch- Fossil
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan