The Fourth Outfit Idea

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hey all!

 I thought I would put out an idea for a 4th of July outfit since it is right around the corner. I wanted something bright and friendly because most likely I am wearing it to work. I love how fun this outfit is and fashionable for a 4th outfit. Much better than my last years in my own opinion. Next week closer to Independence Day I will post another outfit. And that one will be more festival, and a little "hipster" feel to it. You'll understand when you see it! 

Also if you are following my Instagram you will know I did get a small tattoo on my wrist and I love it. The place I went to was very clean and friendly. My guy was very nice and answered all my questions. If you are thinking of getting a tattoo make sure you find a place that is clean and has good people that know what their doing. Look up a artist on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram. Also if you don't like pain and sitting still for 30 min-a couple hours then I don't recommend. Mine took about 30 minutes or less and just sitting still for that long made my arm shake. But otherwise I love it! It says James 1:17 meaning "Every good and precious gift is from above."

Hope you enjoy my outfit!

Xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Target// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- Rue 21// Necklace- Rue 21// Bracelet- Target

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan