Summer Cravings

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Cravings

1//2{similar}//3//4//5//6//7//8//9{similar}//10{similar}//11

Hey all!

I have been definitely craving a few things this summer. 1st off who doesn't want to have a nice pair of Ray-Ban's? I had a pair for a but and they broke somehow so I have been researching for some and saw they have the colored lenses now. These green/blue ones are gorgeous, they remind me of the ocean.

 Something else I've been loving is super light and dainty jewelry. Now you know I love my statement necklaces but I like the delicate bracelets and monogram necklace for the summer. Small or big studded earrings have also been a must lately instead of drop down earrings. During summer I like to feel lighter and not held down by my accessories. 

Since my hair is shorter now bows have definitely been a need. I've been loving putting my bangs to the side and putting a bow on top! 

Ah clutches.. I have been wanting an everyday clutch for awhile now and this one would be a splurge but they also have much cheaper options on Atterley Road. 

For swimsuits I've been enjoying my 2 piece high waisted black bikini. But I saw this retro ruffles black one piece and it's definitely in style for the summer. 

Of course I had to mention a pineapple shirt because they have been all the rage this season. I just did a post on my casual pineapple shirt from Target {click here to see}. Which this one is also from. 

Acid wash denim has somehow come back but I am not complaining. I just bought me a pair and I like it to grunge up a look. 

Finally the maxi dress. I love this one from Forever 21 because it has some neon color in it as well. So it's very versatile to dress up with a statement necklace for the cooler nights or a day out with some small jewelry and a hat.

Hope you enjoyed and agree that these are some must haves for the summer.

Xoxo,
Malori
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan